Employee Group Benefit Plans
Many businesses today face challenges in attracting and retaining top employees. Studies indicate that when an applicant looks for employment, the two most important factors they consider are salary and benefits. As a business owner, it is critical that you know the importance of employee benefits and their contribution to your business success. At RJames Associates, Inc. Benefit and Insurance Brokers we will work with you to develop a program tailored to meet your individual circumstances.
Group benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance- covers the costs of physician and surgeon fees, hospital rooms, and prescription drugs.
- Retirement plans-Retirement benefits are funds set aside to provide people with an income or pension when they end their careers.
- Disability-coverage that can protect you and your loved ones in the event of an accident
- Dental-There are two plans to choose from for dental coverage. Each has different costs, benefits, and participating dentists.
- And many other voluntary products
The Right Mix:
When designing employee benefit plans, finding the right mix for your company’s benefit plan rests on three important principles:
- Benefits Design customized to meet your company’s specific goals
- Benefits Communication to ensure your employees understand their benefit options so they make the right choices
- Benefits Administration to give your company affordable, high-quality administration and support services
This unique combination of customized benefits design, communication and administration helps you form a partnership with your employees.
The Right Cost:
Through our partnerships, RJames Associates and Benefit Brokers offers you the perfect balance of benefits and expertise at the right cost with the flexibility to customize a program to fit your company’s needs. This combination of services helps to deliver substantial cost savings with the highest level of employer and employee appreciation. Give our friendly staff a call today so we can help you determine which plan may be right for you and your company.