In today's society, it's no secret that managing a business puts you at risk to a wide range of
liabilities.The moment a customer sets foot on your premises, you are liable for any harm that may befall him or her. Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have
dramatically increased over the last decade.
General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing
financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage. General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property
damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
A third-party liability policy can also protect you from third-party claims of personal injury and
property damage occurring as a result of your business activities. Coverage also applies to your employees, whom you are responsible for when they are at work.
General Liability Protections:
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that
results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your
policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against
lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of
We also consult on the following types of professional liability
- Medical liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
All Property and Casualty Insurance is Handled Through Our Affiliate Broker Agencies:
Nassau County: Remco Agency a JPS, Inc. Company - Hempstead,
Suffolk County: Cue Brokerage Corporation - Patchchouge, NY